I want to leave Slovakia

If you are permanently returning to the UK or moving to another country, you must inform the Foreign Police and return your Residence Card. You need to do so by sending a written notice on termination of your residence by mail together with your Residence Card to the Foreign Police Department competent according to your place of residence in Slovakia. We recommend doing so after you return to the UK or move to your country of destination.

Find your competent Foreign Police Department here. Contact details of Foreign Police Departments are available here.

You should also inform your health insurance company that you are permanently leaving Slovakia.

More information

Read the guidance on returning to the UK permanently and restrictions on returning to the UK related to COVID-19.