As a UK national, you have the right of residence in Slovakia for a period longer than three months, if you satisfy one of the following conditions:
- You are employed in Slovakia;
- You are a self-employed person in Slovakia;
- You are studying in primary school, secondary school, or at university in Slovakia;
- You have sufficient financial resources for yourself and your family members to avoid burdening the social security system and you have health insurance in Slovakia;
- You are looking for work;
- You are a family member of a UK national or a Union citizen who satisfies one of the above conditions and whom you are accompanying or joining.
You can check who is considered a UK national here.
A Union citizen is a citizen of the EU (except for Slovakia), the European Economic Area Agreement (EEA) or Switzerland. You can check all the countries that belong to these groups here.